Today I want to share a SHIFT that will help you set an intention for the changes you want to make in your life and business.
Setting a daily intention is a powerful habit that can change your life. An intention differs from a wish – a thought with no action behind it. To give yourself the gift of intention means identifying what you want to experience and then consciously looking for opportunities to invite what you want.
I’m a big believer in the power of intention. For example, I want to be healthier and stronger. To support that intention, I intend to make better choices about what I eat and drink.
Before I put something in my body, I ask: am I fueling myself or faking myself out. (By faking myself out I mean am I eating when I really want something else.)
Here’s how setting a daily intention might look like in your life:
- Want more purpose? Set an intention each day to do what’s aligned with your purpose.
- Want more passion? Set an intention to do something that nurtures your spirit each day.
- Want to earn more money in your business? Set an intention to focus on revenue-generating tasks first each day.
- Want more clients? Set an intention to invite one-two people each day to a free consult or introductory session.
SHIFT Work to Give Yourself the Gift Of Intention:
- Choose a power word or phrase.
- Create an intention based on your power word.
- Write the word and your intention on a 3×5 card, post-it, or even an app on your phone. The goal is to put it in a place you can refer to it easily and often.
- Set aside time to meditate and reflect on how your intention is showing up in your life. You can do this weekly with a friend, coach or even by keeping a journal.
Talk to me! Do you have a power word or phrase? Have you given yourself the gift of intention? Do you set an intention that you are actively working on?
(Leave a comment of an intention you’ve set)
Want more mindset shifts to help you be the boss in your business? Every Monday at Profit Academy we hold Mindset & Motivation Calls. It’s a powerful way to kick off the week. We celebrate your wins, set your profit priority, and establish your goals for the week. And it all starts with a weekly Shift Session to help you change your inner game.
Click here to see everything you get access to as a member of Profit Academy.